First day in Abu
Today I step my foot on two different countries. In the morning, I made a transit to Doha airport, Qatar, and stayed there for about four hours. Just hanging around in the airport, had some chat with another Indonesian friend, and looking around at some stuffs for sale. After that, had another hour in the actual flight to Abu-Dhabi, and at last, Abu-Dhabi airport. A quite unique thing is that we are required to have a retina scan before passing the immigration. Don't know for sure, but probably a kind of pre-emptive action, just in case that we are terorist? (oh pleasee?!?!). After collecting the luggage and stuffs, we had to wait for another half hour, since the driver that supposed to pick us at the airport was not there yet. And another thing that I
haven't been informed before, was the hotel change. We were supposed to stay in Al-Rawda Rotana hotel, but the last information that I heard from Peggy is that we are moved to Dalma Suite temporarily due to miscommunication with the hotel. Well, doesn't matter. All I was thinking of is to arrive at the hotel, and sleep. A whole night journey was tiring enough for me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home