Ajoe's Blog

Sketch of a simple twenty-something woman-wannabe.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Another fancy dinner and a birthday

Last night we had a field trip for this course: dinner at the revolving restaurant, Royal Meridien Hotel, Abu-Dhabi. Not quite suitable for the name, don't you think? I was expecting a kind of a trip at first, to the dunes, desert safari, outskirting the city, or anything adventurous. But if the purpose is to make us together as a group, then this is supposed to be a good choice, since we all can sit down together in one table, and of course, taking group pictures! :) The food itself was in a very nice shape and arrangement. The taste is just so, nothing so special about it. But overall, I would say I like it.

After that, we had a very special surprise birthday party for Tehsheena. Looks so mature and beautiful at her 23. A very intelligent and independent lady. Salute her for that. And then, of course, chocolate cake! A delicious one, with chocolate ice cream inside. It was her sister's idea. I didn't even realize the plan until Peggy told me and asked all of the girls to gather together in front of her room. Yes it's a girl's style suprise birthday party, and I'm sure that it was very impressive for the birthday girl. Well, Happy Birthday Tehsheena.... may all the joy and success be with you (which may add more colours to your already joyful and successful life :) ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home