Shopping time... and a gay guy
This morning I woke up very late. 9 o'clock in the morning, I guess. Had a breakfast (sure, how can I missed that!), and make some plans to go shopping. "Ah, girls!", that's what Sean said this morning when he heard about our plan to go for shopping. Well yeah, why not? It's a normal thing, and not only for girls, boys are also go for shopping, right? And if you think that all the girls like to shop for things that they don't really need, well I have to tell you that not all the girls like to do that. So please don't make such a silly generalization.
OK then, so we went to Madinat Zayed shopping centre, myself and Mai. And we just walking around without really found anything that attract our interests. So we went to another building, Madinat Zayed Gold Center, where we finally found gold for both of our mothers. Of course, after a lot of exploring among the bulk of gold stores in the building, and a lot of asking and bargaining and arguing. Ah, so relieve that we finally bought something! Great. Now see... there's so many other things to buy. Something for my sister, my friends, my brothers and sisters in law, my colleagues, neighbours, relatives..... Aaarrgghhh...... It's so hard to be a part of a big family and a big society, isn't it?
Ah, I also got one interesting fact today. That one of my colleagues in this course is actually a gay. Hmm... interesting. I never really know any gay guy before. He is so nice, and gentle. He's not really like other guys who like to watch footballs and that kind of stuffs. He took such wonderful pictures of his country. Very nice pictures. Like a professional. Well, maybe he is, who knows. Surely I can't tell that he's a gay. Who can anyway? But I think the country where he lives now is quite supportive to such kind of preference. So it might be the reason why he moved from his original country.
Anyway.... I'm so tired tonight. Tomorrow I will go for the desert safari, which cost me quite a lot. But I really hope it would be nice and worth the cost. So, good night!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home