Another post after moving out
It's been a long time since my last blog post. I've been having many things since then. Some other work assignments out of town, having some irritating arguments with a friend, being introduced to someone (again) but still result in nothing. And the last big thing is being transferred to Pekanbaru. I finally decided to take the offer since I'm thinking of this as an opportunity to learn to live on my own. And how does it finally turn out? Well, not easy for sure. But the effort is still there. At least I can get to know more people and being an independent part of the community. It's not that easy, but not bad as well. Eventhough I'm still living this life alone, I wouldn't want to consider my move here as an escape from my previous life (as one of my friend once suggested). Anyway, I have a cute neighbour living next to my room. He's a nice person to talk to, eventhough the plan had been set up for him to move back to Jakarta (and living me here all alone again *hiks*). But the fact that he's already married is a little bit comforting me since I don't have to bother fighting for him :p


1 Comments:
I just wanted to say that I find you blog really intresting. It fun to read about people in other countries..
Post a Comment
<< Home