Farewell time...
Today is the last day for us to fly back to our home countries. Some of us had left last night. I remember saying goodbye to Tehsheena (and Zahid? I don’t remember seeing him last night…), Dan, Roman, and Juan. Juan, he’s so funny. Last night, he shook hands with the guys, but kissed the girls cheek to cheek. It’s his culture. He’s about to do the same thing for me, if Golnoush hasn’t reminded him not to do that. Good thing that he can receive the advice in a good way. Actually, I don’t really mind. Since he’s such a nice guy and I’m quite sure that he won’t have a feeling for a woman, given the fact that he’s a gay. By the way, I personally don’t agree with such way of life. But I realize that I have no entitlement to prevent him for making decisions for his own life. Apart from the fact, I like him as a person, based on his personality, not on his sexual preference.

1 Comments:
Just thought I'd drop a line and let you know that I agree with a comment you made in your last post. I also don't agree with the homosexual lifestyle, but disagreeing with a person's choice doesn't mean you have to hate them.
Nice to see that there are still some leveled headed people in the world.
Post a Comment
<< Home